About Me

My Photo
Wife to Greg(for 40 yrs in 2012), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samatha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), owner of Whisper (the cat) and a tank full of guppies and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Favorite Things Challenge

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 146

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable, I love the cute dp with image, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what "dp" stands for. lol If it's "design paper", it's actually handstamped footballs. Again, dp??? HUH? lol Thanks for commenting! hugs!!

      Delete