About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Gerda Steiner Designs...Design Team Call



Well, I must be crazy, or have too much time on my hand but I thought I'd throw in my hat, or card, in the ring to try to be a part of Gerda Steiner Designs design team. A friend suggested I give this a try, and I wasn't even familiar with GSD but once I check out the website I was hooked. Such fun digis AND clear stamps. Ok...enough of my babbling. Here's the card I chose to make.
I used "Kid With Umbrella" and first picked out my papers. I know, kind of backward, but it helped with me deciding what colors to make my digi. I used Copic markers for coloring this darling little digi. I added a few die cut tags and some raindrop embellishments, including a brad for the umbrella topper. As shown in the pic below, I added a crystal glaze to make his coat, boots and puddle pop! I think the umbrella would be fun to print on pattern paper for paper piecing too...that's for future cards! lol  The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Summertime Rhubarb set. I couldn't resist the "slish splash" for this card. 


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment