About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Challenge Post For Sue Chaney!!

Since Sue doesn't have her own blog, she asked me to post this adorable card for her. She does make some of the best cards and this one is just perfect for the 
My incentive to post this for Sue was, according to her, "If I win, I promise to make my own blog, so you no longer have to do such things for me."  hehe...GOOD LUCK, SUE!!!! 

Here's what inspired Sue...


Here is the finished card! 

If you've never shopped at Unity Stamp Co. you don't know what you're missing!!

6 comments:

  1. Her card is super fun - love the images but that sentiment is fantastic and sooooo true. Hope she gets her own blog - she needs to!!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue,
    Great card! Fun and cheerful colours and I love this Unity stamp!

    Dear Pam,
    You are such a sweet friend for posting on Sue's behalf!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you really should have your own blog! Pam, trusting you will relay my vote on the matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little card--love all the details. One of my favorite sets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun. Love this itty bitty stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha. What a fun card. Love the sentiment and the polka dot border down the side.

    ReplyDelete