About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

MFP Stamp Challenge 8

MFP Stamp Challenge 8
Different Kind of Card:  Z-fold card

Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!

Z-fold cards are always fun to make and look so cool
when finish. I stamped my image and used a die cut to
give it the scallop circle. I colored it with my Copics
and added some dots around the edge of the scallop to
take away the stark white look. Before I put the flower
onto the card I put Z-fold piece of white, the whole
thing, into an embossing folder. I then added my flower.
I stamped an extra flower so I could cut out my two
bees and raise them up with mounting tape.
Since the white Z-fold was completely embossed now
I took another piece of white CS and made my center
for the card. All finished!


I used MFP stamp set

"Bring On the Sun"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam this is one of my favorite stamps - you did a great job coloring! Love it! Like the bees too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite stamp sets. I just love sunflowers and love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sunny and cheerful!! Your coloring is lovely and the embossed background looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pam, I love the way all the white makes the sunflower really pop! Great job coloring it too :)

    ReplyDelete