About Me

My Photo
Wife to Greg(for 40 yrs in 2012), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samatha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), owner of Whisper (the cat) and a tank full of guppies and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

JOIN MY BLOG

JOIN MY BLOG

Monday, April 14, 2014

A Card for Sue AND a Couple of Challenges!

I mailed this off to Sue Chaney today and thought I'd see if there were some challenges I could enter it in...soooooo....here they are...

Stampin' Royalty 223 - Inspiration


Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spring Has Sprung


Addicted to Stamps and More 90 - Inspiration




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Wish you'd come over and stamp with me!! :-) I need some inspiration and you could probably use a break.

      Delete
  2. Cute card! Fun image and I do like the gingham background. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete