About Me

My Photo
Wife to Greg(for 40 yrs in 2012), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samatha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), owner of Whisper (the cat) and a tank full of guppies and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

JOIN MY BLOG

JOIN MY BLOG

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Challenge

I certainly wasn't inspired when I made this card but perhaps I was just to tired to try playing in the stamp room. lol BUT I'm still entering it! TFL!

Stampin' Royalty 222 - Color Pallet(see below)

Oldie But A Goodie - April Showers Bring May Flowers/old flowers

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks to Stampin' Royalty for picking my card in their TOP 3!

4 comments:

  1. Certainly is springy and nicely textured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Pam! The embossing is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous floral card, bound to make anyone feel better. Thanks for playing at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete