About Me

My Photo
Wife to Greg(for 40 yrs in 2012), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samatha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), owner of Whisper (the cat) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

JOIN MY BLOG

JOIN MY BLOG

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MFP Sketch With A Twist

SWAT Challenge 93 for Mark's Finest Papers is starting! Head over and join in the fun and prizes!! Check out my card here!

3 comments:

  1. Pam, you have totally blown me away with this card. I absolutely love it. The sky is totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish you'd post your card here too. I loved the coloured masking you did, especially with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete