About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2015

DeeDee's Digis DT Call...

Yep...trying out for yet another Design Team. This 
time for Deedee's Digis.  Being a part of design
teams seem to give me an opportunity (or excuse) 
to always be stamping. hehe. It is therapeutic. At 
least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)  
Anyway, this is the creation I made using one
 of DeeDee's Digis. This little Bulldog is so cute!


I colored him using my Copic markers. I added
some crystal lacquer on his little tongue and 
eyes. I did some multiple layers and added twine 
and a couple of metal leaf charms. Simple, 
but I think it looks pretty cute. 
Can't mess up this little doggie!! 

I'm adding this card in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment